Digital Exhibition Week of Women in Art is a new and a first initiative dedicated to support, promote and strengthen Women in art and culture industry. The project is supported by the Tbilisi City Hall.
The project’s mission is to create a positive global platform from which self-identified female artists are given an opportunity to show their artwork to a wide audience, and contribute to the developing exchange of ideas. Women Artists support each other by taking part in an annual exhibition.
The Artist data will be reflected in the project database to provide any further information about the next events (exhibitions). Also, exhibition participants will get a digital participation certificate of confirmation.
- Artist and amateurs could presents their creative, influential and powerful art.
- Promote and support the work of female artists through its educational program week/masterclasses.
- Engage art lovers, collectors, and art connoisseurs in a constructive discussion about the challenges of women artists and the way of expressing their creative talent.
- Celebrating women’s creativity through the arts
- Providing a forum for artists to display their work and meet other artists
- Opportunity to start work with galleries.