Applying for a Digital Exhibition Week of Women in Art 2023
A platform for professional, amateur and student female artistsApplicants may send works in any genre.
The priorities of this year’s exhibition:
- Graphics (printed works, drawing, monotype; material – ink, pencil, pastel, watercolor, gouache)
- Digital art/computer graphics
- A separate section will be devoted to the work of students of professional art schools in the media mentioned above.
To participate in the digital exhibition, you need:
- Complete each item of the registration form
- Short text (“Tell us about yourself.” Preferably, essay form)
- Quality photos of the artwork(s) (maximum 3)
*** Souvenir and replica works are not considered in the competition
If you do not have a social network, leave this section unfilled.
To participate in the exhibition, you must upload 3 (three) works. All works must have a description of what was the source of inspiration, emotion, search object if any (up to 600 characters). Submitted works must be in your possession.